Keto Fat Bomb recipes don’t get much easier than these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs!
Seriously, all you’ll need to do is add the ingredients into a large bowl, mix, and refrigerate! Best of all, you probably already have everything you need to make these fat bombs. That’s because these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are made with just a few simple ingredients. Ingredients like almond flour, coconut oil, and no-sugar-added peanut butter.
As far as keto snack ideas go, fat bombs are at the top of my list. If you have a sweet tooth like me, eating one or two of these is a sure fire way to curb your cravings. The crazy thing is, these fat bombs ACTUALLY taste like peanut butter cookie dough. Like, it’s crazy how good these are guys.
How to make fat bombs For Keto (video)
Fat bomb recipes truly are some of the best recipes for keto. Typically they’re very high in fat, but at the same time very low in carbs, and protein. And that’s exactly why this Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Recipe is so great. Each fat bomb has 11 grams of fat, 4 grams of protein, BUT ONLY 1.5g NET CARBS!
You can enjoy these fat bombs as part of a Keto breakfast, as a snack, or even as a dessert. Basically, you can eat them anytime!
All I can say is… if you’re doing the Keto diet, definitely give these fat bombs a shot.
You won’t regret it.
My peanut butter cookie dough fat bomb grocery list
- Food Scale – it helps weight out the ingredients correctly
- Super Fine Almond Flour
- Confectioners Erythritol – it’s a ZERO net carb sweetener, and dissolves better than the granulated kind
- Low Carb Chocolate Chips – these are my favorite
- No-Sugar-Added Peanut Butter – this one is the lowest in carbs that I’ve found
- Coconut Oil – this really helps the cookie dough set when its cooling down in the fridge
- 1 Cup (100g) Super Fine Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsps (24g) Confectioners Erythritol
- ⅓ Cup (50g) Lil'ys Chocolate Chips
- 6 Tbsps (64g) Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsps (15g) Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl
- Mix with a spatula until crumbly
- Use your hands to form a ball of dough
- Once a ball of dough forms, scoop 12 equal sized cookie dough fat bombs onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Refrigerate for atleast an hour
- Store in a ziplock bag in the fridge once they're done setting.